We are seeking CNAs/ CHHAs in Allentown and Emmaus. Day shifts ranging from 6 - 12 hrs in length.
Contact Stefanie @ 610-858-9769 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information and immediate consideration.
CNA / CHHA / Certified Home Health Aide
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of others and the chance to work one-on-one with patients…a nursing position with Loving Care could be the answer! Loving Care Agency is a leading provider of home health nursing services. Our qualified team members are passionate and dedicated healthcare professionals who are devoted to helping our patients maximize the care they deserve. Loving Care Agency’s advocacy mission raises the bar in providing exceptional care. Our award winning training programs are designed and developed to help nurses achieve better outcomes for patients. For over 20 years, Loving Care Agency has shaped a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. We are seeking upbeat and positive aides to provide one-on-one care for our pediatric patients in their homes. As a Loving Care Agency Aide, you will enjoy flexibility, freedom and a variety of assignments. If a long tradition of world class caring is important to you, consider joining our agency. You’ll feel right at home!!!
As outlined in Patient's Care Plan
1. Assist patients with daily living and personal needs which include but are not limited to; eating, drinking, bathing, mouth care, shampooing hair, nail grooming, dressing, undressing etc.
2. Transport patients if required to and from beds, chairs/wheelchairs, bedpans, commode/toilet, etc.
3. Assist patients with household tasks; meal preparation; making bed, changing linen, laundry, shopping; maintain a clean and safe environment for patient.
4. Accurately measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by supervisor.
5. Requires physical demand which includes: stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, bending, seeing, repetitive motions, climbing and digital dexterity and sensitivity.
6. Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and /or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and /or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
7. Other duties as assigned by manager.
Come join our team and experience the rewarding opportunity to impact the lives of others!
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our agency and the services offered please visit our website: www.lovingcareagency.com