1. High school graduate or equivalent is required
2. Some college preferred.
1. Previous experience in a hospital Central Sterile department is preferred.
2. One (1) year of practical application experience gained on the job in all facets of sterile
1. Requires ability to communicate effectively with others; ability to exercise some
judgement in work environment.
2. Must be able to read and understand manufacturer literature and supply specifications.
3. Good hand and eye coordination is required.
4. Must be able to react and perform under stress and emergency situations.
5. Ability to organize and prioritize to insure daily work load is carried out.
E. WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Works in a clean, well-lighted, air-conditioned environment.
2. Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
3. Position requires pushing and or pulling loaded carts and lifting bulk supplies.
4. May be exposed to blood and bodily fluids.
5. May be asked to work overtime with little or no advance notice. 6. May be asked to available for stand-by/on-call duties.
F. OTHER: Must successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening and the annual TB screening each year thereafter as an associate
Requisition Number: 30012886