Do you want a career in sales? Are you newto sales and need training and assistance? Do you want to be paid within24-48 hours after you close a deal instead of waiting to be paid bi-weekly likemost organizations? Do you want medical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits?
Eliot Management Group currently has a Sales Representative opening for itsHouston office. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in a careerin sales. No prior sales experience is required; however, we welcome experiencedsales representatives who are interested in making a change. We provide paidtraining and step by step sales assistance for all new SalesRepresentatives. You should be motivated, energetic, and excited aboutsharing Eliot’s products and services with local business owners. Come to workwith an organization that has a proven track record with over 15 years in theindustry and processes over $3 billion annually. Our business culture andwork atmosphere is positive and motivational which helps to create successwithin the office.
If you are new to sales, Eliot will provideyou with the training and tools you need to be successful. Sales mentorship andassistance is ongoing at Eliot, you will have the support of an experiencedsales manager every step of the way. Imagine the feeling of success whenyou and the sales manager close your first deal together. Remember, the salesmanager is there to assist you in every stage of the sales process until youfeel comfortable conducting them on your own. We want you to besuccessful while providing quality products and services to the local market.
The activities of anEliot sales rep include:
• Daily workshops that give sales reps the tools that make them successful inthe industry
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of Eliot’s equipment and services
• Contact merchants to set up appointments
• Present Eliot’s products and services to business owners
• Provide business owners with a statement review and proposal for Eliotservices
• Sign new businesses
• Complete paperwork submission of new merchant accounts
• Facilitate installation of equipment
• Follow up with business owners to provide quality customer service as well asask for references
Eliot Management Group facilitates payment acceptance for thousands ofbusinesses nationwide and processes billions of dollars in transactionsannually. We provide the terminals and services our merchant clients need togrow their businesses. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Worth,Texas, but we maintain a network of local offices in 23 cities across thecountry. We believe in a consultative approach, these local offices allow us tomeet with each merchant to provide one-on-one support. Eliot also provides24/7, live, domestic, customer service.
Sales representativecompensation includes:
• Generous, uncapped, upfront, annualized commissions
• Active account residuals
• Production bonuses
• Sales level bonuses
• Frequent incentives and contests
• Paid new hire training
• Daily pay: You will be paid within 24-48 hours after each sale is completeand installed
• Ongoing and continuous sales rep support
• Advancement Opportunities
• Health, vision and dental insurance
• Employer match 401(k)
• Life and disability insurance
• Office culture and a quality working environment
• Business casual atmosphere
• Vacation points
For more information, please visit www.e-mg.com/careers and view each tabat the top of the careers page.