Customer Service, Administrative, Finance, Construction, Healthcare, IT, - Army Reserve – Part Time
The Army Reserve is designed for those who want to get the most out of the Army while pursuing their civilian careers and goals. Many professionals as well as college students are Soldiers in the Army Reserve. Here, you can take advantage of a long list of job and leadership training opportunities that give you the skills and strength to succeed wherever you go.
The Army has several Part Time opportunities in the following areas:
· Administrative & Customer Service
· Finance – Financial Planner, Human Resources
· Healthcare & Medical, Registered Nurse (RN), Medical, Mental Health, Nurse, Pharmacy, Dental, Radiology, Laboratory Technician, Operating Room, Medical Equipment, Respiratory
· Construction & Manufacturing – Carpentry, Engineering, Electrician, Petroleum, Power, Chemical, Plumbing, Masonry, Heavy Equipment
· Engineering & Information Technology (IT), Systems Analyst, Network Administrator, Analyst
· Arts, Media & Music - Public Affairs, Multimedia, Production
· Legal & Law Enforcement - Military Police, Paralegal, Judge
· Maintenance, Repair, Truck Driver
· Transportation & Aviation – Electrical, Avionic
· Communication & Translation - Cable Systems Installer, Linguist, Multimedia, Satellite Communications
· Field Support - Food Services, Intelligence Analyst, Translators, Interpreters, Watercraft, Topography
The training and skills you receive can prepare you for a civilian career in practically any civilian position you're interested in pursuing. You are also able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
In the Army Reserve, you'll have the time and freedom to put your educational benefits to good use. If you want to go to college, the Army Reserve will help pay for it. If you've already attended college, the Army Reserve will help pay off your loans.
In the Army Reserve you could be eligible for:
· Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $20,000
· Up to $24,012 for college
· Up to $20,000 to repay qualifying student loans
· Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving