Invensys is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies that optimize their operational performance and profitability. From oil refineries and power stations to mining companies and appliance manufacturers, our market-leading software, systems and controls enable our customers to monitor, control and automate their products and processes, thereby maximizing safety, efficiency, reliability and ease of use.
Our lines of business are grouped into four business segments: Software, Industrial Automation, Energy Controls and Appliance. You may recognize our market brands, such as Triconex, Wonderware, Foxboro, Ranco and Eurotherm, among others.
Invensys works with:
23 of the top 25 petroleum companies
48 of the top 50 chemical companies
18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies
35 of the top 50 nuclear power plants
All of the top 10 mining companies
7 of the top 10 appliance manufacturers
20% of the world's electricity generation
18% of the world's crude oil refining
37% of the world's nuclear energy generation
62% of the world's liquefied natural gas production
23% of the world's chemical production
- Engage with regional modernization teams to address customer needs with value added Deliverables. Develop and implement processes, tools, best practices and collateral for global Modernization pursuits.
- Works with the regional sales operations to capture the opportunities and to track them periodically.
- Create and maintain a set of templates and tools that can be leveraged by global team to provide holistic and value based solutions to clients
- Evaluate and analyze the model of pursuing Modernization opportunities across the regions. Identify Best Practices and develop a unified model to be deployed globally.
- Architect innovative best in class customer engagement model for Modernization which will address the customer needs by looking at our portfolio holistically
- Work with marketing and others to develop and maintain collateral to support Modernization pursuits globally.
- Periodic tracking of Modernization opportunities and measurement of results
- Collates and shares best practices, success stories and lessons learned among Regions.
- Proficient computer skills especially in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Visio.
- Knowledge of different services work-streams:
• Advantage upgrade,
• Competitive migrations,
• Safety services
• Turbo Machinery Controls
• Cyber Security
- Ability to combine multiple items from the work-streams to have a holistic value based conversation with internal or external customers
- Background of working with SAP a plus.
- Broad understanding of Industry needs/best practices/competitor landscape.