: ALPS Fund Services, Inc. (a DST Systems Inc. Company) Title
: Sr. Sales Executive/WholesalerLocation:
Available Regions: North Carolina Category:
: Sr. Sales Executives are part of a team responsible for executing sales strategy for a given product/solution or within a given vertical. Sr. Sales Executives divide their time fairly equally among the major components of the sales cycle: prequalifying leads, prospecting and qualifying, developing and implementing account-level strategy, cultivating relationships, and closing sales. Sr. Sales Executives typically work either within a defined geographic region or on specified named accounts. Their focus may include a blend of existing accounts and new business. Sr. Sales Executives function more independently of the Director of Sales or VP of Sales to implement sales strategy, including closing sales. Sr. Sales Executives typically carry higher sales goals than the Sales Executive.Job Responsibilities:
- Exceeding monthly goal through outbound sales activities
- Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments;
- Strategically managing the territory
- Meeting internal metrics including: call volume, number of opportunities, and closed business
- Qualify business opportunities by proactively initiating outbound calls to senior level management and probing prospects to determine needs
- Utilize and manage prospect information with a comprehensive customer relationship management system
- Optimize productivity and follow up on all leads in a timely manner
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Research prospective industries and companies to assess their suitability for WebSitePulse services
• Ability to travel up to 70% of the time.Minimum Education, Certifications and Experience:
• Minimum seven years experience in or similar role within the mutual fund industry.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Advanced Degree and/or Professional Certifications preferred. EEO Statement
Equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.