Software / Network Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA - 95119
Duration: 12 months to start
We an exciting opportunity with very busy technology oranization. We are searching for a solid Software / Network Engineer that has the unique mix of networking and development skills. If you have a background in networking protocols, and at least 5 years of Core Java experience, then this opportunity could be for you!
We are a networking company and we want our engineers to have networking exposure or experience in writing code for networking applications.
- Experience and background in networking protocols is a MUST.
- Expertise in Layer 2 / Layer 3 protocols and technologies such as 802.3, 802.11, Gigabit Ethernet, IPv6 is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in networking concepts and good working knowledge of protocols raging from MAC to Application layer is required (i.e TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, SSH).
- ADSP software support engineer for ECRT group.
- Ability to quickly pick up code and being able to support customer issues for ADSP product line.
Object Oriented Programming:Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, MVV, Singletons, Factory, etc.
Java: Expertise with Core Java (at least 5 years) Familiarity with JSON using Java, JAXB, Jersey, Spring
Webservers: Knowledge of tomcat environment.
OS: Ability to work on a Linux operating system.
Dynamic languages/Scripting: Knowledge of Bash and Ruby for Linux scripting.
Database/Distribution: Good relational db and SQL knowledge, especially joins and schema design.
If you are interested, or would like to know more, please contact me directly! I look forward to speaking with you!
Innovative Systems Group
Glen Ellyn, IL