As an Operations and Process Support Manager, you are a member of the Project Management Center of Competency within PNC's Lending Services organization. You will be based in a major operating center located in either Pittsburgh, PA, Brecksville, OH, Kalamazoo, MI, or Columbus, OH. Your responsibilities include leading a team of professional project managers. You will report to the Lending Services Project Management Director.
Your hours are typically first shift. As an exempt professional, weekend and evening hours may also be required based on the requirements of projects and implementation schedules. Within each day, there will be a variety of activities, including coaching and mentoring teammates, understanding and executing the priorities of business partners, and representing Lending Services on larger scale projects and programs.
In this position, the incumbent is responsible for:
1. Directs daily activities and has responsibility for a team of 5-9 exempt professional project managers and 1-2 non-exempt Operations Associates per year
2. Coaches and mentors each team member through regularly-scheduled one-on-one sessions, development plan creation and execution, team huddles, goal creation and feedback that aligns with division strategies, etc.
3. Resolves and/or escalates project risks and issues appropriately
4. Interacts with business unit peers to ensure project managers are assigned to the highest priorities of the enterprise
5. Understands, endorses and practices the Enterprise Project, Program and Portfolio Management guidelines and policies
6. Represents Lending Services on projects and/or programs, as necessary
7. Engages regularly with the Lending Services PMO Manager regarding resource management, status reporting and quality assurance
8. Other duties, as required
The incumbent interacts regularly with all levels of the Technology, Operations and Lines of Business supported by Lending Services Project Management. The incumbent will actively participate in regularly-scheduled governance meetings, including prioritization and pipeline management with business executives.
The incumbent must also ensure his/her job responsibilities are performed in a manner consistent with corporate and operations risk management standards, as well as with corporate Code of Ethics.
In order to respond to business needs, other duties may be assigned to the incumbent. These duties may also support career development opportunities for the incumbent.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications :
- 7+ years management experience
- Previous experience working with a PMO
- Previous Regulatory experience is highly preferred
The incumbent is a Sr. Operations and Support Manager who reports to the Project Management Director within Lending Services Project Management. The incumbent will lead a team of 5-9 exempt professional project managers.