As part of Finance at PNC, you will be part of a successful and growing finance area where employees work in a team-oriented atmosphere. In this Finance Project Coordinator role, you will execute the finance responsibilities for the AMG Control team. Your responsibilities include providing necessary support for month end close, financial reporting and analysis of month end results, budgeting/forecasting, and various other Finance projects.
You'll have the opportunity to become familiar with these areas and build a network of professional relationships in these areas as well as within Finance. On a monthly basis, your contributions will help 'tell the story' of these areas to internal management. A combination of routine and special assignments will keep your skills sharp.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree; Accounting or Finance preferred
* Normally requires 5 to 7 years accounting or finance experience.
* Strong knowledge of office equipment and use of personal computers including spreadsheet, database management, and word processing applications. Ability to analyze and interpret financial information and data. Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks while appropriately prioritizing projects. Demonstrated leadership skills
* Experience working with a Line of Business Control to gather and challenge information given.
* Strong project management skills and high aptitude for problem solving.
* Team player with strong communication skills.
* Excellent planning and organizational skills.
* Ability to analyze and interpret financial information and data.
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks while appropriately prioritizing projects.