We provide an exceptional opportunity to develop professionally through exposure to strategic tax planning and compliance, deal structure consultations, business advisory services and Family Wealth Services.
As a Tax Supervisor, you will use your expertise in taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to corporations, and partnerships or in Family Wealth Services (Personal and Trust taxation and Estate/Gift taxation). You will also help lead our growth, identify and seize new business opportunities, and work closely with the partners.
Candidates must be familiar with the tax consulting process and posses the analytical skills necessary for the effective diagnosis, development and implementation of solutions to clients' tax needs. With McGladrey, you'll have the opportunity to develop and pursue creative approaches to resolve client issues.
Position responsibilities include:
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, and general mergers and acquisitions activities
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of private client tax services, including planning, research, compliance, transfer tax planning and charitable planning.
- Assist with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Manage client needs with respect to tax services and federal and state tax compliance
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Masters in Tax or other business related field
- CPA certification
- 4 or more years of experience working as a Tax leader in public accounting