Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility. We have many campuses located throughout Ohio
, and are always accepting applications for ALL SHIFTS
for State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA).
Our STNA's have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and strive to provide outstanding customer service!
Responsibilities of our STNA include but are not limited to:
- Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities (bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.)
- Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer residents' calls promptly
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition
- Daily documentation using CareTracker (computerized system)
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer