• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• One to two yeas' office experience with demonstrated effective communication skills and proven organizational and interpersonal skills preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literacy and adaptability.
• Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
• Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within organization.
• Supportive of team concept and Core Values.
MUST BE BILINGUAL (SPANISH SPEAKING)
This is the perfect position for someone who is looking to work outside of office hours from the comfort of their own home and bring in supplemental income. Qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to this ad with a copy of their resume.
**THIS POSITION CAN BE CARRIED OUT IN CONJUNCTION WITH A FULL-TIME or PART-TIME JOB.