Responsible for maintaining a clean supply of small equipment for production area and for maintaining a clean supply of dishes and utensils. Additional responsibilities include cleaning and sanitizing the meal delivery carts.
Flexible to cover all shifts and weekends, as hospital needs demand
1. Set up and breakdown the dish machine daily.
2. Upkeep of dietary hand sinks, floors and trash.
3. Sort and wash all dishes from cafeteria and patient rooms, utilizing prescribed infection control procedures.
4. Record dish machine rinse temperatures at each meal washing service.
5. Sort, scrub and disinfect all pots and pans utilizing prescribed infection control procedures.
6. Follow directives on placement of clean dish, utensil and pan storage.
7. Demonstrate a working knowledge of all chemical products used in the operation of the dish machine and in the cleaning procedures
8. Keep dish room, utility room and pot and pan room clean and orderly and free form standing water.
9. Assist with assemble for tray line service. Deliver and retrieve delivery carts as needed.
10. Clean and sanitize delivery carts.
11. Perform assigned duties of this department according to the disaster plan.