As an Infrastructure Supervisor, and a member of PNC's Information Technology group, you will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Your area coordinates the activities of PNC's Help Desk with other systems areas within the organization. Your responsibilities include planning, controlling, and coordinating the daily activities of technical functions within the assigned area as well as coaching and developing your employees. Directs work flow, assigns work responsibilities and provides assistance and technical guidance to the employees. Resolves functional problems and works in conjunction with the department manager in personnel related matters. Actively participates in work processing requirements. You will report to a Regional Market Technology Manager .
Your hours largely fall within a normal work week, but there is variability and off-hours work based on the project and production activity. Within the day, there will be a significant variety of activity, with a pace set by business demands, technology stability and customer experience. In your role, you will draw upon communication and leadership skills, self-directed and with significant interaction with technology and business professionals at all levels across the organization. PNC's commitment to leadership in technology means you will always be at the leading edge of end user and infrastructure technology. Your contributions will certainly reinforce PNC's business objectives and produce value-added results to the overall organization. All the while, you'll enjoy a highly collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- 6-8 years of related experience with demonstrated expertise in change and incident management concepts along with more than one year of project management experience.
- Strong organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills preferred.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of business, technology and vendor personnel preferred.
- Adept at problem solving, team building, priority setting, issue resolution and resource management preferred.
- Experience managing technology professionals including hiring, development, coaching, salary administration and performance management is desired.