Come to where you can DISCOVER STABILITY AND ENJOY SUCCESS!
Your professional development is our number one priority. That's why our Team Leaders don't just manage - they mentor. Join Alorica, a proven leader in the customer care industry. Learn. Grow. Enjoy. What does a job with Alorica mean? It means always learning. It means continually growing. And most importantly, it means enjoying everything you do.
Position: IT HELP DESK 2
Location: La Vergne, TN
Start Date: Immediate
Reports To: Engineering Manager
IT HELP DESK 2 is responsible for preparing and supporting test methods and systems in daily Refurbishment and Repair operations such as Desktop computer, Notebook, Workstation, Thin client and Monitor products, to ensure the highest level of productivity and quality assurance. Key areas of accountability include creating and maintaining test scripts, diagnostic tools and server infrastructure.
1. Prepare test scripts and diagnostics to support refurbish remanufacturing processes.
2. Create test tools and plans and apply to mass production.
3. Set up test process, maintain optimization, and automation to support high productivity production.
4. Evaluate and implement ECN, MCO, and other test requirements.
5. Support network technology for testing, imaging solution, and troubleshoot production issues.
6. Review, resolve, and escalate daily engineering, production, and quality issues.
7. Provide engineering and technical support to daily production activity.
8. Provide operator training and process improvement.
9. Maintain engineering documents and reporting.
10. Work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent to related disciplines and experiences) in related field.
Experience: Preferred any experience in electronic manufacturing field.
Skills: Knowledge of computer hardware and software. Basic knowledge of test scripting and understanding of DOS, WINPE environment. Computer skills including high proficiency level of Microsoft Excel and Word. Basic Knowledge of computer manufacturing process and Shop floor system. Clear understanding of engineering / technical information and follow up. Quickly troubleshoot problems and analyze issues.
Knowledge/Abilities: Preferred experience in programming languages (C#, XML, Delphi, VB, SQL, Java). Preferred experience in configuring Windows and Linux server applications and network equipment. Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting work priorities, adversity and change. Ability to complete the assignment on schedule. Excellent verbal and written communication / reporting and interpersonal skills
Employment with Alorica is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.**