IT Business Analyst
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Type: Full time, permanent position with full benefits
- Industry: Software
- Other: We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible
- Document IT strategic planning through models, diagrams, and presentations using tools such as Excel, Visio, SQL, and PowerPoint
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps utilizing swimlane diagrams, Gantt charts, and similar tools
- Partner with IT and the business to support the documentation and maintenance of IT policies, practices, and procedures
- Engage with IT process owners to understand process steps, draft procedures using MS Visio, MS Word, etc.
- Engage policy and procedure owners as necessary to ensure deadlines are met, approvals obtained, guidelines followed, and repository / system of record are up-to-date
- Coordinate execution of control mechanisms and testing against technical procedures via requests to technical owners
- Ensure controls are being executed timely and accurately, that they are documented in the repository system with required artifacts (SharePoint & Service Now).
- Analyze IT process challenges to formulate practical solutions through use of software, analytical tools and techniques, business process knowledge, technical knowledge, and general common sense
- Help promote others to follow and conform to applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Manage and organize IT related meetings, prepare meeting agendas, and record and maintain meeting minutes
- Foster relationships and engage in regular communications with IT, vendors, and corporate customers
- Consistently deliver quality services regarding important issues / priorities and deadline-sensitive information
- Execute and facilitate improvements to resource management including license management, audit support, training, and entitlements
For immediate consideration, please send resume to email@example.com.