Truven Health Analytics delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks, and services to the healthcare industry. Hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies have relied on us for more than 30 years.
Provides focused, onsite consultation to key client program areas such as anti-fraud, pharmacy, managed care, etc. on an ongoing basis for the life of the Contract.
In this role, the Sr. Analytic Consultant requires the skills, knowledge, and ability to:
REQUIRED Skills and Experience
- Evaluate the client's Data Warehouse system outputs.
- Interpret program needs and match these with the client's Data Warehouse capabilities.
- Provide support and assistance to end-users in retrieving, interpreting, and presenting client's Data Warehouse.
- Identify enhancements or improvements that shall increase the efficient use of the system or the retrieval, interpretation, and presentation of the data from the client's Data Warehouse.
- Provide client with an impact analysis of system changes and their impact on the specific program areas.
- Coordinate with other analytic consultants and account team members to minimize duplication, and take advantage of previous requests and analyses.
- Three (3) years' experience with Business Objects for developing and maintaining business intelligence and analytic reports;
One (1) year experience with Business Objects AND a combination of experience with similar products to Business Objects used to perform business intelligence reporting may be used to meet the three (3) years' experience.
- Three (3) years' experience working with statistical reporting data tools such as SAS for large volume databases, developing and maintaining business intelligence and analytic reports.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite of tools in facilitating written communication and communication with team members and end users.
- Experience in oral communication (e.g., walkthroughs, presentations, user support and meetings).
- Experience with Medicaid, Social Security Administration (SSA), and other health data specific to state and federal policies and procedures.
- Three (3) years' experience in health care analysis, data mining, defining business processes and requirements, developing and documenting solutions, testing, and implementation.
Truven Health Analytics delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks, and services to the healthcare industry. Hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies have relied on us for more than 30 years. We combine our deep clinical, financial, and healthcare management expertise with innovative technology platforms and information assets to make healthcare better by collaborating with our customers to uncover and realize opportunities for improving quality, efficiency, and outcomes. With more than 2,000 employees globally, we have major offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. Advantage Suite, Micromedex, ActionOI, MarketScan, and 100 Top Hospitals are registered trademarks or trademarks of Truven Health Analytics. For more information, please visit www.truvenhealth.com.
We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2014 fiscal year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014).