As an Information Security Risk Consultant and a member of PNC's Information Technology group, you will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Your area provides risk management support for technology infrastructure teams. As an integral part of this dynamic and progressive team, you will assist in the development, implementation and enforcement of corporate-wide information technology policies, guidelines and best practices. Additionally, you will assist in executing risk assessments, providing strong risk analytics, as well as ensuring compliance across these technology infrastructure teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Effectively handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while escalating any issues to management.
- Customer oriented and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Effectively and accurately prioritize and assign tasks with a great attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the many threats / risk associated with many of the systems used.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with metric reporting.
- Exposure to QA testing, risk assessment, and audit follow-ups.
- Experience with third party vendor management.
- Ability to work with all level of management including Executive Leadership.
At PNC, one of our most valued assets is our customers. We are committed to their continual satisfaction, always keeping their financing safe and secure. You will be a crucial part of upholding this guarantee by executing the daily operational components and completing projects intended to improve processes and procedures. Your leadership abilities will be most beneficial as you enforce appropriate guidelines for specific operations areas.
PNC not only acquires great talent but also develops them organically, and you will be an instrumental part of making this a reality as you attract and retain staff and support the growth and development of team members through mentoring and fostering a supportive work environment.
The position can be seated in Pittsburgh, PA or one of the following Ohio locations: Cleveland, Columbus, or Miamisburg.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in IT related field. (Business, Technology preferred). Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- 4 to 7 years of related experience
- Security Certification (CISA, CISM, CSSM, CISSP) a plus