Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Controller in Palo Alto, CA. This position is a temporary job opportunity. Controller will be responsible for the overall management oversight of all accounting functions including financial reporting, internal control management… If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for (Controller) include but are not limited to the following:
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient’s rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings. Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Service Standards of the Hospital(s).
• Assures preparation of timely financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Maintains financial policies, systems, and internal controls to ensure the integrity of the general ledger and financial statements.
• Plans, prepares, and completes the annual financial audit and maintains an ongoing beneficial relationship with the internal and external audit teams.
• Prepares and implements a reasonable annual budget for the entire University HealthCare Alliance organization.
• Oversees cash management including forecasting and coordinating cash needs for University HealthCare Alliance including potential acquisitions and facility expansions.
• Ensures provision of effective information systems, processes and reporting to support all areas of responsibility including volume and financial information for each medical group.
• Ensures that documented agreements are in place to support inter-entity transactions between University HealthCare Alliance, Medical Groups and Hospital and Clinics.
• Keeps abreast of government regulations affecting reimbursement and accounting issues and provides analysis and projections of proposed changes.
• Manages the accounts payable and payroll function and ensures coordination with Purchasing and other department affecting areas of responsibilities.
• Oversees government reimbursement and reporting functions, including preparation of any required reports.
• Provides accurate and timely financial information and analysis to University HealthCare Alliance’s Board, both UHA and Hospital senior management and operating managers.
• Acts as liaison with external stakeholders in providing financial reports and information.
• Other matters as assigned by Hospital Corporate Controller and University HealthCare Alliance senior management.
Candidates must meet the following (Controller) requirements for consideration:
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience: Seven (7) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
• CPA designation is required
We have openings on (Monday through Friday)
Pay for this position is open and based on your experience, this position requires overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other (Controller) related job opportunities with Adecco.