Job Description Provide leadership and actively participate in the business development strategy by directing content development and production of proposals to generate new and expanded business for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Plan and manage the sales process from the onset of the bid through the closure.
• Participate in the RFP bid analysis providing key inputs to the management on the final decisions.
• Ensure that the sales strategy and values are properly reflected in the proposals and presentations to maximize HVM’s position.
• Support the design process to ensure our high standard and on time delivery
• Identify and resolve issues and manage the bid risks including the development of contingency plans.
• Manage and develop relationships with existing and potential clients.
• Produce management reports to highlight progress on each bid.
• Undertake technical review and compliance checks
• The ability to develop innovative and creative design solutions and specifications.
Job Requirements Education and/or Experience
• Graduate engineer (BSEE/BSME) and no experience. OR Graduate of electrical technical school or equivalent, and five years of similar work. OR High school diploma or equivalent and eight years of similar work.
• Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, some overnight travel to cover sales territory.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear. Required to sit and work at computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Conduct walk-through of construction sites and work in and around electrical equipment.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
Additional Company Information High Voltage Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation, disability or protected Veteran status.
We have made the decision not to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this position. If you do not have valid authorization to work in the United States, or your current authorization will require sponsorship on the part of this company, you will not be considered for employment opportunities.
High Voltage Maintenance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Emerson Electric Company, is a leader helping utilities, industrial, financial and government clients throughout the United States improving the reliability and performance of their electrical distribution systems. High Voltage Maintenance offers a full range of services covering your complete electrical distribution system including commissioning and start-up services, acceptance and maintenance testing, project management, engineering studies, and electrical and safety training. Priding itself on workplace safety and unparalleled expertise in the field, High Voltage Maintenance continues to pursue the most qualified candidates to add to its growing team. Join the industry leader in electrical testing, maintenance and engineering services. Emerson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Additional Website Information