Join One of the “World’s Most Admired Companies”
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented Client Service Director to join our team. Your primary focus will be on business development with companies needing project consulting and staff augmentation assistance in finance, accounting, business systems and internal audit. You will divide your time between managing and expanding existing client relationships and developing new opportunities. You will work as part of a team, with the backing of dedicated financial recruiting professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With offices in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as a Client Service Director.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again
As a Client Service Director, your responsibilities will include:
Develop, grow and nurture client relationships: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience. Identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements, presenting highly skilled consultants to the client. Also participate in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance degree
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Other professional desired designations – CIA, CMA, CISA
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet