Title: Physical Therapist - Prem Plan
City, State: Nashville,TN
Location: Saint Thomas MIdtown Hospital
Department: Rehab Services General IP
Additional Job Details: PRN Days
The Physical Therapist - Prem Plan evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, BS, MS or Doctorate in Physical Therapy required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- AHA - Heart Saver AED Adult & Pediatric CPR required.
- Current state licensure as Physical Therapist required.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)