ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operational management of the IT Infrastructure services & processes including telephony, call center and video services to deliver efficient and stable infrastructure platforms
- Management of internal and external infrastructure service delivery owners with a focus on driving stability and performance in accordance with service levels
- Responsible for lifecycle management of S&N hardware and software assets and maintenance agreements
- Responsible for directing / supporting on-going infrastructure upgrade programs and other projects designed to deliver highly available and standardized infrastructure platforms
- Developing, implementing, and managing comprehensive sourcing strategy in alignment with ITIL best practices
- Implementing and contributing to technology roadmap discussions in partnership with Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for ensuring active participation and compliance with respect to key ITIL processes areas (including change, problem, and asset management)
- Monitoring and managing Service Level Agreements related to voice and video infrastructure services
- Responsible for assessing existing vendor performance and driving innovation to improve revenue and net profitability
- Presenting recommendations to senior IT leadership to set sourcing goals and strategies to meet objectives
- Supporting the negotiation of contractual agreements between S&N and technology product & service suppliers ensuring short & long-term service, continuous improvement and cost objectives are met
- Staying current on trends and developments within Vendor management, Information Technology, and Medical Device Industry
- Ensuring vendor account management & support coverage meets enterprise and business unit needs
- Maintaining understanding of vendor executive stakeholders & organizational decision process
- Aligning S&N internal stakeholders with critical stability initiatives - increase commitment, leverage & influence
- Ensure IT Stakeholders have visibility into the future direction of the vendor solutions & services
- Maintain a general understanding of the infrastructure suppliers market position, competitive landscape & leverage opportunities
- Rationalizing vendor purchasing strategies (e.g. reseller channels) & developing preferred vendor programs
- Governance of the contracted agreement between S&N and the core supplier(s).
SCOPE OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
For Funds, Costs or Profits:
Accountable for the telephony budget and preparation of IT Infrastructure budgets in line with IT Department strategy.
Directs and manages Voice Infrastructure team plus vendors and contracted resources
For Internal and External Relationships:
Works closely with the IS Managers, Outsourced Resources, Architecture, PMO, Contracts to deliver infrastructure services, ensure alignment of IT strategy, and provide consistent delivery of solutions by infrastructure supplier(s) across the organization.
For Organization Influence:
Through effective communication, the job holder must win the confidence of their core customers, both inside and outside of the group, to foster teamwork and support the vision and goals of the IT organization.
Employing a collaborative approach, the successful candidate will both champion ideas and accept disagreement with maturity and with the good of the business at heart.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY:
The individual is responsible for the delivery and coordination of the Telephony Infrastructure to the organization. The IPT Manager is responsible for the overall actions of this position.
Ty Smith 901-257-3312 firstname.lastname@example.org