If you have a “passion for people,” then you could be our next HR Manager with Manitowoc Foodservice – Cleveland, Ohio.
As the Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for supporting Manitowoc Foodservice – Cleveland in all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, affirmative action, compensation and benefit administration, safety, employee relations, labor relations including grievances, talent management, communication and compliance.
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, this position is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Labor Relations – Manage Collective Bargaining Agreement, assist with administration of Company Policy, conduct investigations to resolve employee conflicts and assist with employee discipline.
• Compliance - working knowledge of state/federal employment laws and regulations. Maintaining compliance with I-9's, required postings, organizational charts, ISO, and SOX. Assist with annual AAP process and compiling of GFE.
• Recruitment - salary, non-exempt, and temporary employees to include interviewing, advertising, background checks, on-boarding, orientation, processing new hires, and attending Job Fairs and community events as required.
• Compensation – Assist with annual salary planning and mid-year and on-going market adjustments. Assisting in the development of Job Descriptions
• Benefits - field employee questions and assist with audits as required.
• Talent Management - Assist with the coordination of the performance review process; conduct training as needed, and assist employees and managers with employee development plans and development of talent profiles.
• Terminations/Promotions - assist managers with the promotion process and process terminations/retirees as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate HRIS files and organizational charts.
• Communication - employee meetings; creation of various memos and organizational announcements, etc. to keep employees informed. Coordinate various employee surveys.
• Employee Relations - United Way Campaign, Service Recognition awards, Employee Built Idea Program, actively participate in employee engagement events and community relations events, etc.
• Safety - Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards, perform job functions in a safe manner, wear all PPE required by Company Policy as required, know & follow established job specific and facility wide safety & health procedures and rules, participate in safety and health training & demonstrate competency based on training received, and bring safety and health issues, unsafe acts, and safety suggestions to management’s attention.