* Strong orientation toward sales building, increasing car count and driving all key
* Successful relevant experience in fast-paced retail management.
* History of effective people management through appropriate motivation, improving
performance, tactfully addressing issues and using quick judgment with independent
decision making ability.
(This is not an all-inclusive list)
All Employees Must:
* Read, write and speak English.
* Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
* Possess a valid driver's license.
* Possess effective and cooperative speaking skills, including the ability to communicate with
guests, teammates, co-workers, supervisors and the Coporate office.
* Be able to stand on concrete or metal surfaces for extended periods of time
* Be able to work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold
temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
* Be able to lift and move inventory items, trashcans and other work-related items (up to
* Be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
* Be able to push, pull, pull-up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and
hold arms overhead, turn head / neck / shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other
items with hands -- all for extended periods of time or many times throughout the work shift.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided under appropriate circumstances
and in accordance with applicable law.
Jiffy Lube / Heartland Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Bi-Lingual applicants encouraged to apply