Thanks for your interest in CJ Affiliate by Conversant! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry!
Conversant is a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, and ValueClick Media - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We offer what marketers have dreamed of for years -- a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 engagement real. The results speak for themselves -- we’re already driving an average of 5.1 million sales every day for some of the world’s most beloved brands.
Our CJ Affiliate business is far and away the leader in affiliate marketing. Retailers on the Internet Retailer Top 500 list are 2X more likely to choose CJ over any other affiliate marketing provider. In fact, Internet Retailer recently ranked CJ as the No. 1 affiliate marketing provider “by a long shot” in the 2013 edition of their Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 E-Retailers ranking.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients.
Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
• Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day.
• Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
• Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
• Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you. Why join us?
Being a part of the Commission Junction team rocks. Year after year, we get to work with the top online brands as the #1 Affiliate Marketing company in the industry and the fun doesn’t stop there. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to pursue an entry-level account management role at a company where your trajectory for growth is limitless. In fact, it is with roles like these that many of CJ’s business leaders got their start. If you catch us wearing irritatingly big smiles, just excuse us. We’re doing great things here and wouldn’t want to do them anywhere else! Your Mission
Commission Junction's Account Director will energetically grow relationships with strategically important clients, specifically targeting the revenue generated by these relationships. The Account Director will manage a dynamic team of account managers, program managers, program specialists and account representatives who will together be involved in all areas of the sales cycle including up-selling, creating new relationships, and cross-selling into other opportunities within client organizations. Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Manage existing assigned portfolio of accounts to ensure ongoing productive relationship with Commission Junction
• Grow revenue to meet and exceed goals with all accounts through increased performance or up-selling of increased product & service offerings
• Manage P&L for each assigned account to ensure Commission Junction profitability
• Penetrate client organizations to establish new contacts at higher levels and in other business units
• Assist sales team in first sales cycle as needed to ensure closure of new accounts
• Lead contract negotiations with strategic accounts, and coordinate with legal resources as appropriate
• Manage team of individuals to ensure successful revenue generation within a portfolio of accounts
• Coach and mentor team to revenue and service success
• Lead and develop projects as needed and/or assigned
• Participate and lead department initiatives