We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst for our corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia. Financial Analysts report directly to the VP of FP&A.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also 'home' to more than 2,200 team members in over 56 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Please visit our website at: http://www.cccllc.com/
- Perform financial and economic analysis, such as the development of complex financial models, to support capital projects, business strategies, acquisitions and improvement initiatives.
- Support corporate and business unit planning processes by assisting business leaders in the development and communication of specific business initiatives that will drive the overall corporate strategy; and support monthly reviews of key strategic imperatives
- Prepare and present analyses and information to senior management
- Support external reporting activities to shareholders, regulatory and board audiences
- Develop key relationships across businesses and functions in order to seek best knowledge
- Assist in the development and understanding of market and competitive business intelligence for CCC’s markets by creating and updating knowledge systems
- Ensure that all work and analysis is performed with a high level of quality, thoroughness and accuracy
- Conduct ad hoc analysis for a wide variety of business and operational decisions across the organization from growth strategies to realization of full-potential opportunities in the core business
- Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business initiatives as required.