If you are looking for more out of your career, your journey begins here with American Nursing Care. Healthcare is more than a career, it’s a calling. We know why you became a care professional. You wanted to make a difference in peoples’ lives and you want to be remembered by your positive impact. American Nursing Care is dedicated to providing our patients the highest level of compassionate and quality care within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. Founded in 1976, American Nursing Care is a national provider of home health and hospice services and is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, which assures the highest standard of quality care and patient safety.
American Nursing Care is a company within Consolidated Health Services, a home based health services organization. Consolidated Health Services is a direct affiliate of Catholic Health Initiatives, a national nonprofit health system. Catholic Health Initiatives provides care in 18 states through over 90 hospitals; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities spanning inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
American Nursing Care-DAYTON has achieved the distinction of being a
2013 Home Care Elite Top 100 agency.
The ranking is based on Quality of Care, Quality Improvement,
Patient Experience, Process Measure Implementation and Financial Management.
Benefits for Eligible Associates with PRN-Full Time Schedules include:
CHI 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan,College Savings Plan,Paid Time Off(PTO),Medical Insurance Options,Vision Services Discount,Dental Plan,Credit Union Membership and In-Services Opportunities.
Consolidated Health Services' many benefits have been designed to assist with the needs of each associate.There are many benefit plans to choose from that will suit your lifestyle needs.
Very competitive pay.
We offer FREE Continuing Education for our professionals...earn your required CEU's
for re-licensure/registration through our wonderful online learning center.
Our service area includes:Montgomery, Butler,Greene,Clinton & and Preble Counties.
Develops and implements the home care plan for the occupational rehabilitation of clients under the direction of the attending physician and the Manager, Clinical Services.
1. Supports ANC’s Mission, Values, Strategic Goals and high standards of customer service. Consistently lives “People First” behaviors.
2. Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentialiy of HIPAA protected health information.
3. Performs initial occupational therapy evaluation.
4. Performs occupational therapy treatments according to the physician’s plan of treatment.
5. Establishes and updates the occupational therapy plan of treatment.
6. Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician.
7. Provides patient care education to clients and other caregivers.
8. Participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
9. Provides supervision for occupational therapy assistants as required by policy and regulations.
10. Completes and submits all required documentation in a timely manner.
11. Demonstrates sensitivity to patient and/or family needs, customs or feelings.
12. Maintains confidentiality of client information.
13. Participates in case conferences, summary reports, quarterly record review and annual program review.
14. Follows policies and procedures of the company.
15. Arrives at scheduled time and completes assignments.
16. Recognizes emergencies and has knowledge of emergency procedures.
17. Maintains a good attendance and tardy record per ANC policies. Reports absences to supervisor prior to the scheduled start time according to policy.
18. Attends inservices or special case orientations.
19. Grooming and overall appearance is acceptable.
20. Maintains productivity standards.
21. Maintains availability requirements.
22. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
2. Currently licensed to practice in the state serviced.
3. One-year occupational therapy experience preferred. Home care experience preferred.
4. Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification (all locations).
Basis of Rating
We have a tremendous responsibility to the people we serve. We strive to hire individuals who share our values and who are driven to make a difference. Applicants whose experience, skills and qualifications match our "Hire the Best" criteria will be invited to interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All of our personnel actions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers and company sponsored training will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or other protected status as provided by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in employment with our organization. We appreciate your time and look forward to reviewing your application.Have a great day!
How to Apply
Please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to apply for this position.
Please Note: When uploading a resume, please attach only a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document.
Please make sure your work history includes 5 years and/or 5 employers,whichever is greater.