• BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering required.
• 5+ years FPGA/Programmable Logic design experience required.
• 3+ years leadership experience in a high design assurance environment required (e.g., avionics, aerospace, medical devices).
• Experience with designing technical solutions and creating design processes for development activities in accordance with RTCA DO-254 required.
• Strong proficiency in the use of HDL for design capture, digital logic simulation tools, FPGA synthesis tools, and FPGA build tools required.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel required.
• Knowledge of a HDL required, VHDL preferred.
• Must have excellent communication, analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Experience using requirements management and version control systems (e.g., DOORS) preferred.
• Experience with Avionics, Aerospace, or Military design and manufacturing environments a plus.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below.
Please include a one page cover letter in your attachment.
ASTRONAUTICS CORPORATION OF AMERICA
4115 N. Teutonia Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]