Liberty Mutual Insurance At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and casualty insurance. As of December 31, 2012, Liberty Mutual Insurance had $36.9 billion in annual consolidated revenue. Our financial strength and profitability rely on the skills, knowledge, and creativity of our more than 50,000 employees in over 900 offices worldwide. As number 81 on Fortune Magazine’s list of the 100 largest corporations in the U.S., we have the resources and training our employees need to drive our business forward and be successful in an ever-evolving, complex world. Liberty Mutual Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, property, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, reinsurance and surety. Liberty Mutual Insurance (www.libertymutual.com) employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world. Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Liberty Mutual Insurance Personal Markets Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 10,800 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission. Responsibilities:
- Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.