Baker, founded in 1940, provides professional engineering and consulting services for its clients worldwide. With nearly 3,000 employees in over 100 U.S. offices, Engineering News-Record consistently ranks Baker in the top 8 percent of the 500 largest U.S. engineering design firms and in the top 25 of numerous individual markets. The firm's primary business areas are architecture, aviation, defense, environmental, geospatial, homeland security, municipal & civil, oil & gas, rail & transit, telecommunications & utilities, transportation, urban development and water. Baker’s headquarters is located in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. Baker recently became part of Michael Baker International, LLC, a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, development, intelligence and technology solutions with global reach and mobility.
Baker offers excellent benefit packages that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Additional Paid Time Off, Flex-Time, 401-K Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Credit Union.
To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.mbakercorp.com
Baker is an EEO/AAP (M/F/Disability/Veteran) e-Verify Employer
Our Temecula office is currently seeking an Environmental Associate to join our Regulatory/Environmental Services team
• Assist with preparing regulatory applications, land use documents, CEQA/NEPA documentation and support technical analyses.
• On an as-needed basis, this position would involve the preparation of environmental documentation for a diverse range of projects, such as general and specific plans, urban infill, mixed-use, residential, commercial, industrial, transportation and renewable energy projects.
• Ideal candidates should have experience with CEQA and NEPA implementation procedures.
• Should have strong organizational and communication skills, particularly when consulting with Federal, State, and local agencies.
• Familiarity with technical aspects of the CEQA/NEPA process (air quality, noise, greenhouse gases, traffic, etc.) is also preferred.
• The Environmental Associate would work in partnership with other RBF professionals, such as regulatory permitting specialists, planners, GIS analysts, landscape architects, and engineers.