Web Developers, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition
! Our recruiters have direct relationships with IT hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Web Developer. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths
to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight
about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities
. If you're an experienced Web Developer and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
In this role, you will analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity. You will live and breathe front-end user interface design and architecture, building cutting edge UIs that are polished, reusable, and scalable. In addition to designing, creating, and modifying websites you may integrate websites with other computer applications.
Web Developer responsibilities:
- Designing, building, or maintaining websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media
- Performing or directing website updates
- Conferring with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Building web, email, and social design concepts
- Developing and documenting user interface components using scalable, production-ready code for user-facing features for the intranet
- Determining best practices for Web user experience based on research and user feedback