The IT Program Lead-Business Analyst position will be responsible for the coordination and support of new and developed IT solutions. The incumbent will work directly with both project teams and business leaders to identify requirements and oversee the implementation of design, development, and support of solutions in Oracle and Microsoft solutions as well as related technologies that are required to support Emerson Process Management’s increasing collaboration between and sharing of knowledge across the enterprise.
- Lead and Program Manage IT initiated projects requiring application integration using Oracle technologies
- Provide technical expertise, leadership, and IT support for business initiatives requiring Integration to Oracle using various front ends.
- Perform business and system analyst functions evaluating and documenting project scope, options, system capabilities, and functional requirements.
- Assist in the defining, capturing, and implementation of business service level agreements and the support procedures required for projects deployment and the subsequent production support.
- Lead Global “On-shore” & “Off-shore” project development teams to meet business unit project goals.
- Lead Global “On-shore” & “Off-shore” support teams to maintain operational excellence of Emerson Process Managements 24x7 Enterprise Application Integration environments.
- Assist with analyzing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting related environment and production issues
- Oversee “Issue-resolution” efforts when called upon to address environment and application support issues (including potential after business hours / on-call).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field + 8 years’ experience OR Master’s degree + 7 years of related experience in Oracle Istore desirable.
- Experience in Oracle Forms, Reports, OFA, ADF, SQL, PL/SQL and/or Workflow a plus.
- Previous Business Analyst and Project Management experience developing detailed business user requirements, workflow procedures, project plans, and system documentation.
- Proven track record in managing multiple small to medium IT projects.
- Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience with leading multi-team projects which required developing new systems, process, and application standards for an enterprise.
- Strong interpersonal interaction and teamwork with a customer service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of business processes and business systems.
- Excellent negotiation and listening skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Background in Oracle database backend programming, a big plus.
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Relocation benefits may be available for this position.
About Process Systems and Solutions
Emerson’s Process System’s and Solutions business provides automation technology and consulting services to allow process manufacturers to make the most of their operations while reducing costs and minimizing safety and environmental risks. Today, our control systems run more than 10,000 plants in 135 countries around the world. Our customers rely on us to solve their toughest challenges, and it’s a commitment we take very seriously.
We’re seeking high-impact people, true innovators at the core, whose ideas can change the world. If you’re looking for a company that recognizes and rewards your abilities, provides global opportunities to advance your career, and fosters an environment to learn and develop, Emerson may be for you. Consider joining our team of more than 7,000 Process Systems and Solutions employees across the globe.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Process Systems and Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or protected Veteran status.
APPLY NOW! (You will be redirected from the Emerson careers site)