For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
As a PNC Branch Financial Sales Consultant II, you'll join a successful retail banking organization. You immediately become an important member of a single branch office. You will report to the Branch Manager.
Every day, your position combines entrepreneurial opportunity with the structure and resources of room-to-grow offered by a large company. In your role, you'll identify the financial needs of our customers and recommend PNC products and services to meet those needs. You'll use your sales experience, product and procedural knowledge, and willingness to consultatively guide customer issues towards quick resolution. You will utilize your experience as a sales professional to mentor and train fellow branch employees. As a competitor, PNC is committed to market leadership in products, technology, and service. It means both you and your colleagues will be backed by state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of sales and customer service experience in a financial services, sales or retail environment.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
- Prior experience in being evaluated by customers is preferred
- Ability to cross-sell products and services is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills to include ability work in Windows based applications.
- Able to work evenings and weekends depending on branch needs is required.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.