TriStar Summit Medical Center - Hermitage, TNRegistered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department - FT Nights
TriStar Summit, part of HCA's TriStar Health, is a 188-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission. Serving the residents of Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties since 1994, TriStar Summit has built a strong reputation for providing quality patient care in a friendly and compassionate setting. TriStar Summit offers a full range of services including emergency, medical, surgical, obstetric, oncology, psychiatric and diagnostic services. With our exceptional medical staff of more than 300 board certified physicians representing 36 specialties, we are committed to being your center of excellence for quality, community-based healthcare.The TriStar Summit Emergency Department
has 32 private treatment rooms - 26 general treatment rooms, 4 "fast-track rooms for rapid medical evaluation and 2 trauma rooms.
The Emergency Department at Summit Medical Center:
TriStar Summit Medical Center
- Offers emergency care 24-hours every day with at least one board certified emergency department physician on duty and specialty
- Consultation available by members of the medical staff.
- Class B according to the classification of the State of Tennessee.
- Basic Pediatric Facility
- JACHO accredited Chest Pain Center Cycle 3 and Stroke Center.
- Recognized Cardiac Resuscitative Center committed to instituting Therapeutic Hypothermia
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - Emergency Department - FT Nights. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, I SERVE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- PALS within 6 months of hire
- CPI Certification within 90 days
Please feel free to email your resume
or questions to our Recruitment Team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
and by phone at 615-316-3558
or you can learn more about TriStar Summit Medical Center and apply
for this position by visiting our website at www.TriStarSummit.com.Now is your chance to be part of the TriStar Summit Team!