Sunrun is looking for a talented and motivated leader with strong product management skills to help drive the future of residential solar. You will oversee the implementation of product & pricing changes for Sunrun’s Solar Service in markets across the US. Joining the team you will have an immediate impact. You will be given a high level of responsibility and a high degree of freedom, while learning what drives this new and exciting industry. Our team culture encourages you to come up with innovative solutions to problems. You’ll be joining a highly-collaborative team that embraces best practices and is focused on building a world-class team both in terms of practices and technology, while working seamlessly with other cross-functional groups. Who We Are:
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn’t hurt that we’re reducing carbon emissions, adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it.
In 2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as 'solar service.' Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces.
Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people. Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage product financing offerings which will include secured and unsecured loans.
- Monitor and synthesize customer and partner input to identify, prioritize and implement features and enhancements.
- Determine industry-leading customer experience and lead implementation of the cross-functional initiatives that bring it to life in the product offering.
- Collaborate across all functional areas (Pricing, Operations, Customer Care, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Project Finance) of Sunrun to prioritize and project manage enhancements of the product financing offering.
- Interface with Sunrun Sales and Marketing teams to understand market and channel dynamics, communicate product changes, implement rollout plans and collect market intelligence.
- Establish expertise in market-level business drivers, such as utility rates, financial and policy issues, local customer preferences, channel partner issues and market opportunity/risk assessment.
- Evaluate new market and business opportunities. Develop strategic and cost/benefit analysis of new business initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years of product, strategic, or analytical business experience.
- At least 2 years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated success as a product leader; experience in a directly applicable field a plus, such as consumer financial services.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, manage conflicting priorities and drive results with creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically rigorous program such as engineering or finance.
- Strong commitment to working in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent communication, strategic and financial skills
- A detail-oriented individual who can put together and execute on an efficient work plan