As a Modeling Analyst III in our Decision, Analytics and Research department of PNC's Corporate Marketing division, located in Pittsburgh, Pa., you have the important task of providing decision science insight to aid in developing, supporting and evaluating marketing, sales and service initiatives to meet business goals and objectives. You will communicate value by selling ideas to business partners and peers, ensuring insights are put into action.
Using your advanced knowledge in the application of statistical analyses (predictive modeling, experimental design, optimization) and analytical project management skills, you will lead the discovery, measurement and optimization of business investments to identify and execute on effective business opportunities. You will then be tasked to develop and deliver written communication and oral presentations of complex and technical insights and outcomes to business owners.
Skills & Abilities required for this role:
- Advanced decision science analytic skills including experimental design, statistical analysis and optimization techniques.
- Expert at using decision science software(SAS, JMP etc.)
- Advanced ability to turn data and information into actionable insight and solving problems
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Able to build effective and constructive relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate complex ideas
- Has a strong drive for results and pushes self and others for those results.
- Applies creative thinking to frequently come up with new and unique ideas.
- Able to make good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment.
- Advanced awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Qualifications required for this position:
* Master's degree with a concentration in Math, Statistics, Marketing Science, Quantitative Social Science or a related disciple and 3+ years of analytic experience
* OR a Bachelor's Degree, in Math, Statistics, Marketing Science, Quantitative Social Science a related disciple with 5+ years of analytic experience
* Advanced Decision science analytic skills, including statistical analyses (predictive modeling, experiential design, optimization), statistical analysis and optimization techniques
* Expert ability to use decision science software (SAS, JMP, etc.)
* Advanced ability to turn data and information into actionable insight and solving problems
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
* Excellent relationship building and communication (written and oral) skills
* Has a strong drive for results and pushes self and other for those results
* Ability to apply creative thinking to come up with new and unique ideas
* Ability to make good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment
* Advanced awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace