CHENEGA AEROSPACE, LLC
Company Job Title:
Assistant III, Admin
Chenega Job Title:
Assistant III, Admin
SCA WD Labor Category:
Kirtland AFB, NM
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Executive Order 13495 , The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
The contractor shall provide management and administrative support functions to assist in the day-to-day operations of the branch projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Provide administrative support to branch and sections.
- JOCAS Timesheets (works with branch financials, tracking people to programs)
- Assists branch with all TDY Travel Orders, vouchers and conferences as required
- Assist the RDLT Branch Chief, Section Chiefs, PMI and PMs by providing presentations, meetings, documents, & correspondence support
- Provide any other administrative support to RDLT & RDL front office as required & backing up division sec
- Records Management – Ensure the Branch’s files are all uploaded to EBS and any other information as directed by the Division FARM
- STINFO Liaison for the RDLT Branch- Will ensure that all technical reports are reviewed, edited as appropriate and monitored throughout the entire STINFO process.
- Backup to building custodian – Ensuring Civil Engineers work orders are submitted and follow through
- Classified Tracking of all out-going and incoming documents
- Primary Branch R&D Case Files Manager – oversee all aspects of R&D Case Files in RDLT (training, performing Branch inspections, reviews for any errors, tracking, keeping up the metrics, inputting into Clarity and ensuring Final Reports and other documentation is electronically filed).
- Property Control.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least three (3) years of experience in a related work environment
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of:
- Records Management
- R&D Case File knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Access, Project, Excel)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.