As an employee of PNC Financial Services Group, you become part of an organization committed to customers, employees, investors, and the communities in which we do business. PNC is an established, growing, and successful financial services company, with businesses organized around retail and commercial banking, asset management, and funds processing. Our branches are concentrated in thirteen states and the District of Columbia ; with additional offices located nationwide and internationally. We are growing in size and, through recent acquisitions, have become the fifth largest bank by deposits in the US . We are also growing in reputation, as a leader in areas such as work/life family culture, 'green' building design, frontier technology, and strong corporate social responsibility.
PNC is currently looking to hire a Business Credit Card Underwriter for our PNC Operations Division. You will be an integral member of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will be based in Whitehall , Ohio in our Service Center facility where you will work within a team of other qualified professionals.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Underwrite new business credit card requests and line increase requests
* Respond to customer inquiries from various channels
* Understanding of judgmental underwriting principles
* Meet productivity and quality standards
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications :
* 3 or more years of relevant credit services experience or equivalent required
* Understanding of credit products, working knowledge of consumer / small business lending laws and regulations
* Familiarity with credit scoring systems
* Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
* Passion for customer service and ability to communicate clearly and professionally
PNC is committed to offering you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We design our full time and part time benefits programs based on PNC's benefits philosophy to provide quality levels of coverage at affordable costs over the long term for both employees and PNC. We strive to balance the cost of providing competitive benefits with the need to cover employees with a wide range of protection during and after employment.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO