Brunswick is the market leader in the marine, fitness, bowling and billiards industries; and our participation in these industries is deliberate. No company has Brunswick's breadth and scope in the marine industry. No company equals Brunswick's quality and innovation in fitness equipment. And no company possesses Brunswick's knowledge and heritage in bowling and billiards.Ready to develop a truly exciting mobile software product?
Bring your talents to the leader in fitness equipment!
Responsible for the performance of professional work in research, development, design, testing, analysis, production, construction, maintenance, or operation of company product lines. Significant latitude is given to work within the team to develop superior designs and innovative solutions as well as improve the development processes.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works closely with Product Management to collaborate on requirements and recommended implementations.
• Provides expert guidance to project teams and participates as a key functional team member as part of the integrated project team.
• Designs and codes software to meet customer needs and requirements.
• Follows industry standard practices of conducting design reviews, code walk throughs, unit level testing, and integration testing.
• Works closely with the Software Quality Assurance team to test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production software.
• Ensures prompt response to production and customer issues.
• Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
• Maintains liaison with individuals and units within the organization, and with outside vendors and other sources, with responsibility for acting independently on technical matters related to product and process devleopment.
• Assumes full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
• Plans and develops engineering projects concerned with unique or challenging designs which have an important effect on major company initiatives.
• May supervise subordinates or individual researchers or consultants on specific objectives.