It’s not work. It’s life. Discover inspiring career opportunities and unlimited potential for growth at Equinox. We are the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach to the well-balanced life – from personal training to group fitness to rejuvenating wellness treatments.
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new brands into the fold. Equinox lifestyle concepts and products include full service spas, healthy gourmet cafes, upscale, stylish clothing boutiques and a newly launched web magazine, Q Blog. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga and Soul Cycle, are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to reach their goals and exceed their own performance expectations. We have more than sixty locations including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, Dallas, Washington DC, Toronto and London.
Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
We are currently seeking Assistant General Managers for our state-of-the-art facilities in Northern California!
- The Assistant General Manager will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within all departments enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Training and supervising all club employees while helping the General Manager facilitate all delegated projects and responsibilities
- Managing multiple aspects of inventory control, payroll budget, daily bank deposits, shift coverage and general club maintenance
- Educating the management and staff and ensuring implementation of proper company policies and procedures.
- The Assistant General Manager will also have thorough knowledge of club services, programs and products as well as current knowledge of key competitors.