Immediate home healthcare opportunities for RN's and LPN's. We have full-time, part-time, day and night shifts available.
The Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) administers skilled nursing care in the home of the patient typically including G-tubes, ventilator and tracheostomy care. The nurse is responsible for providing care in accordance with the physicians’ orders and according to acceptable standards of practice for their specific license per the state nursing practice act. The nurse will work closely and communicate regularly with various members of the clinical team including Scheduling Coordinators, Branch Directors and will work under the direction of branch Clinical Management.
• RN or LPN licensure in the state in which you wish to practice
•1 year professional nursing experience is required
• CPR Certification (BLS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain appropriate documentation and professional boundaries
• Compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations
• Home care experience preferred but not mandatory
• G-tube and Trach. experience highly preferred
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high-quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource – our caregivers who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. We offer continuing education credits, provide hands-on training and skills practice to support your professional development.
As a Loving Care employee you may be eligible for:
• Potential for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability & Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Hands on training on high-tech equipment such as ventilators
• Employee Recognition Programs (potential for extra PTO or monetary compensation )
• Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
• Access to company 401k plan
Contact Katie at (866) 253-2553 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for immediate consideration.
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer