B.A. in Marketing or Business preferred.
Experience with advertising sales on the web preferred, and/or B2B publication, newspaper or magazine advertising sales. Proven track record at assertively researching and qualifying prospective clients.
Preference given to candidates who possess a thorough understanding of commercial real estate (multi-family), including the marketing objectives of property owners with vacant space (apartments).
Solid computer and web search skills, and experience using a contact database.
Excellent communication skills, high energy level, highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong customer service approach. You should also have superb organizational and time management skills.
Multifamily experience helpful, but not required.
- Extensive paid training program.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans.
- Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year.
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll, or you will be enrolled automatically after six months of service.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. LI-TS1