Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
CNA EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA - STNA
- Certified in CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organization's requirements.
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, STNA, S.T.N.A., State Tested Nursing Assistant, R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., E.R., home care, homecare, home health, hospice