General Job Summary:
The Senior Recruiter will lead talent acquisition projects for the Finance and Operational organizations. This senior recruiting professional will own the relationship with the client group, set the search strategy, and lead the full lifecycle recruitment for individual contributor and manager level positions within the Vendor Finance.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment process for the supported organization.
- Lead consultative recruiting planning session with stakeholders to establish expectations, timelines for the recruiting process, and create a desired candidate profile.
- Develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager and HR team.
- Active recruitment — effectively executes targeted sourcing via phone and online tools to identify and engage qualified passive candidates at specific companies.
- Passive recruitment – source, evaluate and qualify top talent utilizing CIT applicant tracking system, internet recruiting databases and advertising.
- Lead unique staffing initiatives that may include searches for niche/emerging technological skill sets and all levels of recruitment.
- Establish and drive the staffing processes and procedures to ensure alignment with needs of respective functions to ensure recruiting approach is efficient, legally compliant and fiscally responsible.
Pipeline Development and Management
- Engage the HR team and functional leaders to identify skill gaps within the business and proactively build a rich pipeline of talent for current and future vacancies.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, and source new candidate leads.
- Continuously network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Build strategic relationship with local professional groups and affinity organizations.
- Identify and leverage alternative sourcing methods.
- Develop and utilize tools to manage candidates in pipeline and effectively track candidates collected through various sources to measure effectiveness of sources.
- Maintain and manage a well-developed network of candidates and/or the skills to build the network quickly and comprehensively.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Proactively research emerging talent trends and identify linkages to the CIT strategic business direction.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in managing all steps in the full life cycle of recruiting for every level of top talent.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting one (or more) of the following types of Finance professionals: Accounting, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax, Legal and Treasury. Experience recruiting for CPA professionals preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative/client management skills when working with hiring managers, functional leaders, and HR teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in direct sourcing strategies (e.g. referral generation, cold calling, online social networking, etc.) to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost effective manner.
- Highly proficient in the latest word processing, presentation, and data analysis software (e.g. Microsoft Suite, etc.); Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and CRM experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, with the ability to discern scalable talent.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management/organizational skills with strong attention to detail, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully managed multiple projects and a high requisition load.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in strategic thinking and negotiation.
- Competitive personality and relentless work ethic – a true talent hunter.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in HR or Business Administration (or related field experience).
- Minimum of 5 Years of active external recruiting experience
CIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer