As a Management Reporting Analyst, you are a member of the Business Intelligence team within PNC's Asset Management organization. The Business Intelligence team provides essential insight for the management of products and customers across Asset Management product offerings. Your responsibilities include designing and executing analyses that help illuminate trends and guide decision-making on both an ad-hoc basis and through repeatable regular reporting using Oracle's Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). You will report to the Business Intelligence manager and be based in Pittsburgh, PA
Your responsibilities will include:
* Development of Business Intelligence applications using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
* Extracting data from necessary sources and using your technical /analytical skills to produce reporting for management. You will analyze accuracy of data trends, and interprets findings to internal services partners and management as appropriate.
* Lead the identification, analysis, and creation of detailed functional requirements which meet the needs of the business.
* You will also augment your skills on such projects as system enhancements, internal reports, online presentations, or leading small project efforts within the department.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor degree. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education
* 5-8 years of specific LOB or technology experience
* Proficient in OBIEE and SQL
* Advanced planning and organizational skills
* Experience with OBIEE, SQL or SAS
* Solid analytical/problem solving ability
* Ability to understand complex strategic and tactical business issues to identify reporting needs
* Experience with large data sets, and technical skills to facilitate data access and analysis
* Solid documentation skills related to writing functional requirements, system test plans, and user documentation
* Strong aptitude for learning and understanding system functionalities
* Banking/Financial services experience and experience with financial modeling preferred
* Strong Microsoft office (Excel) skills