Oncology Customer Support Representative
As an industry leader, PathGroup provides comprehensiveanatomic, clinical and molecular pathology services. We operate 24 hours a day,7 days a week to deliver fast and accurate results, with responsiveness that isunmatched in the industry. PathGroup is privately held and physician centered,designed to work seamlessly with medical practices and provide directconsultation when needed. Our approach is keenly focused on driving betterpatient outcomes through high-quality, high-service diagnostics from a singlepoint of contact.
PathGroupis continuously seeking quality individuals who share our values. If you areenthusiastic, have initiative, good character, interpersonal skills, awillingness to assume responsibility, and would like to be part of thePathGroup team, we want to hear from you! Weoffer a competitive, market based compensation plan along with excellentbenefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, and 401(k).
The Customer Support primary responsibility is to provide customer support to all PathGroup internal and external customers. Additionally, this role will support the SVP/CMO, VP of Oncology Marketing, Manager Oncology Customer Support, Oncology Sales Team, Operations Team and Medical Staff, in routine functions to ensure client satisfaction and appropriate records and materials management are consistently maintained. The individual must work together with supervisory personnel to employ a teamwork approach. Manages/oversees special projects assigned by manager.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to respond to a minimum of 60 in- and out-bound inquires (phone, email or fax) per day
- Monitors customer support emails from sales, operations and medical staff; acknowledges the request within 15 minutes of receipt; and documents the request in the appropriate internal systems
- Generates block procurement requests, follow-ups with outside facilities to achieve a 48-72 hour procurement when possible, documents details in the appropriate internal systems
- Monitors new oncology clients via the Welcome Program, notifies sales team and medical team of new cases, processes new client letters and Welcome gift, follows-up with laboratory staff as needed, documents details in the appropriate internal systems
- Setup and verification of new Genospace users for Physician Portal
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of testing, operations, sales strategies and customer support philosophies
- Ability to navigate efficiently through, or have familiarity with, various LIS systems and have proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 WPM
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determines the root cause; selects and explains the best solution to solve the problem; expedites corrections or adjustments; follows up to ensure resolution
- Independently handles routine transactions, makes decisions and resolves routine problems by working directly with sales reps, medical team, operations team and clients
- Ability to empathize with, actively listen to, and deal sensitively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of testing, operations, sales strategies, customer support philosophies and general PathGroup Processes.
- Abides by all regulatory, company and departmental regulations, policies and procedures, including the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Performs all other assigned duties.