Seeking a compassionate RN for a rewarding career? Make a difference in the life of a child.
Premier pediatric home care company is seeking a RN for a Clinical Manager opportunity. Must have recent pediatric/ and management or supervisory experience. Experience in home care preferred.
Full time - Medical/Dental/Vision benefits - PTO - Paid Holidays
1. Coordinate admission with referral sources/facility discharge planners, families and field staff as applicable to ensure a smooth transition for all new admissions.
2. Conduct/delegate the assessment and reassessment of patients, including establishing/updating care plans and personal care plans (Home Care Aide plans), determining patient needs, in adherence with Company policy, physician’s orders, and payer requirements. Manages/oversees the assignment of caregivers. Ensures contact with community resources and other service programs to make recommendations as needed for additional services (e.g., Adult/child protective services, Meals on Wheels, MSW Consultation, etc.)
3. Coordinate communication among team members, physicians, primary nurses, and field staff to ensure that appropriate care is provided. Ensures compliance with third party requirements through review of documentation and care coordination activities.
4. Understand patient/family dynamics and ensures all staff are aware of special circumstances, maintains open communication with the patient/family; and handles complaints/issues to resolve problems
5. Ensure care is provided and documented in accordance with clinical/service delivery standards, company policy, and state/federal/payer requirements.
OTHER NECESSARY SKILLS
• Physical demand and requirements: stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, bending, seeing, repetitive motions, climbing and digital dexterity and sensitivity.
• Physical requirements:
• For office work – exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally and or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
• For patient visits; Exerts up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and /or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
• Visual Acuity: Must have visual ability to prepare and analyze data and figures, transcribe, read extensively, operate machines, tools and devices utilized, operate motor vehicle, and perform nursing functions/techniques involved in the job responsibilities.
• Work Conditions: The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions.