Don’t want to be stuck behind a desk? Are you creative and tenacious enough to create business opportunities for a major league solar company? Do quick promotions and vertical growth excite you?Then Sunrun has a perfect role for you: Field Marketing Associate.
A day in the life of a Field Marketing Associate:
FMA’s educate homeowners on solar power at hundreds of top retailers and events across the country, as well as in the local residential neighborhoods. This is a fantastic entry-level position that provides a clear and direct pathway to full-time employment within six months. Promotions are offered every three months!
This is not your typical part-time position. At Sunrun, you:
• Create your own schedule that is flexible - you can work as little as 15 hours a week and up to 35 hours as an employee
• Master how to engage with key stakeholders and positively influence their decision making process
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the rapidly expanding solar energy sector
• Work for a thriving start-up that promotes exclusively from within
• Offset an average of 2.2 Metric tons of CO2 per Hour Worked!
Your Responsibilities as a Field Marketing Associate:
• Professionally represent Sunrun at marketing events and retail establishments
• Engage and excite prospective customers about the economic and environmental benefits of switching to solar energy
• Schedule a follow-up appointment for the prospectives to meet with our consultants
What We're Looking For:
• Commitment to the economic and social benefits of sustainable energy
• Desire to grow within our company
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts to customers
• Access to a car and willingness to travel to events in your area
• A history of relevant academic, extracurricular achievement and professional experience
Join us! Please submit your resume and a few lines about what makes you a good candidate for this position.
Sunrun is the nation’s largest private solar company, installing $2.2 million in solar energy equipment every single day. Our mission is to create a cleaner planet run by the sun by providing homeowners more eco-friendly & cheaper utility choices. We believe education is the biggest barrier to home solar adoption. We also believe deeply in our employees. That’s why we provide significant training, competitive hourly pay and a clear and direct pathway to job growth.
To learn more about your future in clean energy, please visit us online at www.Sunrun.com.
EOE. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.