PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
Lead analyst responsible for training needs assessment, training set up, training tracking and vendor management for training delivery.
- In partnership with HR and business leaders, identifies training and development needs within the organization
- Contracts with third parties as applicable to design and develop best in class training programs that meets the needs of the business and employees.
- Amends and revises programs as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the business.
- Partners with HR stake holders on set up learning technology and training tracking process.
- Training analyst will be the key contact/driver for coordination between PMC departments and selected vendors.
- Experience with Myers-Briggs assessments would be preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Work Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience developing training infrastructure and programs in a corporate setting.
Skills/Knowledge: Advanced level of skill in Microsoft Office Suite required. Prior experience as a training analyst and pattern of success in training infrastructure designing for a company of 5000 or more. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Interested applicants apply on line at www.pharmerica.com.